Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tomyum Kungfu

happy haji mina san. ask me what am I doing blogging now. Took leave to study but nowhere near to flipping that stack of notes. Maybe I shall try to put them under my pillow when I sleep. I heard that the knowledge will just seep into my memory as I dream. More efficient isn't it?

It's a long long weekend for me as I will try to focus as others play. It's gonna be a huge distraction......

Gonna post on this eating place which I went a week back. It's called Tom Yum Kungfu. It was one of those days where me and ES just roamed about aimlessly near the eateries at clarke quay hoping to chance upon cheap and yummy delicacies. And we did!

The name sounds like kungfu panda so that's already a huge plus point. And to our surprise, the quiet eatery had nice artistic decor and really value for money selection of Thai food. The generous portions and amount of ingredients made it ideal for sharing if you're not too hungry. I'll definitely be back to try other stuff on the menu!

Address: 16 Circular Road (walk along the shophouses opposite central mall, past the Riverwalk building and you'll see it )

~ Assam fried chicken wings was crispy with taste of the thai spices. $6~

~The clear seafood Tom Yum soup had lots of reasonably sized prawns, sotongs, fish, mussels,clams swimming in it. The soup base was also tangy and spicy. $10!~

~ Their house speciality kungfu fried rice had prawns and frenchbeans wrapped in a thin layer of omelette. It's spicy and had a tinge of assam flavor. yummy. $8~




No comments: