Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Silence me if I can't talk

Soon, it'd not matter to me anymore. Time will pass and I will adapt to it.

Some people, some things I placed with great importance in my life, might need to be re-prioritised.

With less importance I tag to it, the less I feel emotionally without it. Habits can be changed and I'll chant that thought as I sleep every night. I'll avoid questioning why I have to make the change and make the world a better place.

I am just lamenting at how much things can change. And just like what all humans like to do to make ourselves feel better, I want to put the blame on something, someone, but I can't.

Be indifferent, if that's going to be the solution. Go with the flow.

I think it's remotely working.

1 comment:

ayu said...

hey buddy everythings fine?