Thursday, October 01, 2009

One resolution down.

1 Oct...exactly 2 months before we bid 2009 goodbye. I can just so imagine myself saying gong xi fa cai and munching on those pineapple tarts while watching Jackie Chan's old movie on channel 8.

I thought it has been a good 2009 for me. so far. There are happy stuff and of coz unhappy events. Let's just focus on the good ones today. Well, I've managed to keep to my exercise regime, one of my many new year resolutions. Click on mochi's heartbeat calendar on the right menu..so dam proud of myself. I hope it'll motivate u too! woohoo!

Jan - 17 days
Feb - 8 days
Mar - 12 days of exercise
Apr - 6 days of exercise (the most unhealthy month of mochi.. buried in work everyday)
May - 10 days of exercise
Jun - 8 days of exercise
Jul - 7 days of exercise
Aug - 10 days of exercise
Sep - 11 days of exercise

Roughly an average of 45min of exercise/day x 89days = 4005min
= 66hrs 45min !

Yay. 2 more months to go!

It's Friday! yippee. TGIF peeps.

No comments: