Sunday, October 25, 2009

a reflection of mochi

This pic depicts my mood now. Purrfectly.

Quite tired and squished having to juggle school work, work, exercising, bf and sleep. Seriously, I don't think the course is that bad. It's just difficult to give up the sleep hours which I'm been so used to, getting used to dragging my lazy bum to do my usual jog though I'm half zombie etc...etc.

I've to throw away now, things I've been so used to and be re-conditioned again. The power of re-conditioning.

I feel crappy and cranky even more often now. ES complains that he has been practicing methods of relaxation...like the breathe in breathe out...the world is beautiful...and my gf is NOT being difficult...she's jus cranky...It'll pass...soon.

Thought I needed to grab some fresh air before I explode so went out for some trigger happy therapy. PMS probably exaggerated the condition and knowing I have another paper to submit by next week, is another crucial spark to set off the explosion.

BoOmz.

No comments: