Monday, October 12, 2009

Sean, get set, GO!

Nothing much recently except that I've been trying to dedicate some time aside to start on my assignment.Trying is a good word. Coz I only managed to write like a few paragraphs and scan through a few journals for ideas. I hope that Deepavali can give me more inspiration coz that's like the only weekend left before it's due on Tue.

And speaking of Deepavali. I had this exciting thought that Friday was Deepavali and kept grinning to myself over the weekend that it's gonna be a long weekend again. My colleague confirmed that I was hallucinating. It's sat not fri!!! Thunder. Nan De!!!

Sigh. There goes another motivation to get past the week.
Oh. On a lighter note, the week started with a good jog and a resetted phone with little (as in age not size) sean as my new phone wallpaper. drools. He's my new idol from now on... I need to learn how to be chubby yet so unresistably cute at the same time. I need to master that invincible skill.

No comments: