Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sentosa MegaZip Adventure 26 Sep 09

It's a sunday! Wondering why I'm up so early on a lazy sunday morning.

Whatever it is, I had a rejuvenating sleep. Rejuvenated from the the tiring Sentosa Megazip activities yesterday. It's a new attraction about 1-2 months old. Fun though for an adventure geek like me.
Directions: Take the monorail to beach station. Alight to take the blue line bus to Imbiah Lookout. Walk 10mins to Megazip.
Price: We paid $30 each for 3 activities. Climbmax, ParaJump and the Flying Fox. $30 is cheap coz we went in a big group of about 30pax. Think normal price is about $50-$60. Thanks Chean for the lobang to tag along with her colleagues. heh.




Looking forward to tapas and more adventure next week at the Dairy Farm!

Today will be a day of chores and will be attending a cousin's wedding dinner in the evening. I still have not satisfied my craving for KTV and I want to go soon! It's easier said than done since I'm having classes 2 nights a week now. Tiring but it's good that such things break the momentum of my usual routine. We experienced new things in the process and meet new people.

Oh, met an ex st nicks gal in my class who is a teacher in Hwa Chung now. wwaaaaa. I mean she could roughly remember my name. She thought I was Sharon....?! but close enough la with the initial "S" correct and there was some connection to Sharon san. I know her face but not her name. I couldn't really confirm it was her partly coz she looked really older than what I remembered.

Bimbotic it might sound but I think everyone needs to do her part to maintain her looks or ensures she looks good. Skincare is essential and exercise really makes a difference to your skin. It's the worst if you're earning huge bucks as a teacher and you scrimp on facial care. I freaked out at the spots which appeared on my cheeks and am fervently applying my sunblock!!

okay..enough of bimbotic talk. back to the remains of the weekend.

1 comment:

ayu said...

buddy,
you are right about the skincare part.
its damn important! bad skin makes you look lifeless and boring and old!