Monday, October 19, 2009

Thank you speech

Finally burrowed myself out of my books. Done. The bloody assignment is D.O.N.E.

Actually I do need to read it through again for a final review. But I got this strong feeling that I'll puke if I read it another time. I'm just so sick of it.

I'll send it to my personal copywriter to do the job. woohoo.

Okay..I would like to thank my mum and dad who bought food for me while I close door meditate over the weekend. I want to thank my bro who didn't chut any pattern to irritate me. Last but not least, I want to thank ES for motivating me quickly mop up the pieces in my assignment although I was so super tempted to watch The Proposal which I just downloaded. He did not allow me to do anything else besides staring at my comp and he monitored closely that I did not wander into my Facebook account subconsciously.

Thank you everyone for your support and of coz, apologies to maria and babu whom I cancelled out for the ktv session.

Thank you...Thank you...

Now on to the next assignment. AHHHH.

No comments: