Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back to school

decided to post something before I go for a jog.. if I can still move my butt by the end of this post.

Busy weeks ahead as I'll head back to school for an advanced diploma in psychology. This will take up a good 2 days of the precious week. Wish me luck. As it is, I'm always complaining of lack of sleep. I really cannot imagine what will happen to my favourite hobby for the next year of my studies.

Ganbatteeeeee...*chanting*

Cycled my guts out yesterday with the usual cycling gang. ECP to Changi Village and back. It was real good exercise. Cycling is really a conducive sport for large groups of 6 or 7. It doesn't take too much cardio and we can still manage some conversation while paddling. Finished off the exercise with Carls junior. muahahaha.

I have 4 HK dramas awaiting me. Guess this will be my only feasible hobby once my lessons start.

It's monday. Don't complain and make the best of it!

off for a jog!

No comments: