Wednesday, September 16, 2009

back to where we all started

heard about a friend's mum who did a biopsy and did not even know where her wound was till her wound itched. She even contemplated on removing the stitches on her own. I mean...a MUM doing this sounds absurb to me. Mums are supposed to be wisest people in the world, or at least when I was young, I looked to my mama san for anything. She was the magic pill to all my problems.

Somehow, that role is reversed now. She's not as quick anymore. She forgets stuff and comes to me with requests and to help her with stuff. She wants to be dependent on me and her pleading look of a kid was something I never saw before when I was younger.

She had been busy all her life looking out for me and I hope that I can do the same for her now, though I know it'll never match what she had done.

The nagging never stops though. heh. mama san! aishiteru!

No comments: