Saturday, September 05, 2009

Bingo! You scored a Jam!

wahaha. I won a $100 travel voucher from Dynasty! hmm...where shall I go next? Keeping my fingers crossed that this prize doesn't come with some minimum spending of $1000 on a travel package or something. xxx

Guess I'm just lucky. Could be they only received like 10 pics for this contest so my chance was high. I think my pic should get first though! coz there are 2 people in the pic which symbolises duality, strength and even-ness. *everyone agrees with mochi*

Just back from a half day JB pig out trip. Supposed to be a pigout but I had my great aunt looking for me in JB and matt had a headache. Only ashley was in the right mood to fully exhibit the theme of our trip.

It was fun though, enclosed in the car with 2 other mad people while enjoying the 1 hour jam in to JB.

Next trip would be to visit becca san and little sean. woohoo.

Think I'm fainting from blood loss. zzz.

No comments: