Monday, September 21, 2009

Voomz...!

There were those days when I feel restless. This long weekend was one of them.

It's like everything doesn't seem to be going how I would like them to be. I want to go somewhere, do something. But the weather threatened me with its scorching heat and I chose in the end, to take a step back and stay home instead.

I want to go out. But yet, I don't. Dilemma is me. And I'm the bloody cause of this nagging, irritating restless feeling that's erupting within me. And I cannot blame anyone as I AM the cause of this. Sad right, can't even shift the blame to make myself feel better!! grrrr.

I get this attack once in a blue moon. I'm the happiest when I'm doing stuff with the usual gang like exploring nature, cycling, checking out new food places etc. Surprisingly, my shopping spell has subsided (ES shouts "yay!!") and I really hope it would not relapse in a long long time so that I have time to build up a healthy piggy bank.

Etcetra! That's how the long form of etc is spelt! Saw the subtitles in a sucky movie I watched. At least something useful apart from the lame storyline. So lame that I don't even want to spell out the movie name to save more people.

Perhaps I should look to 烈火雄心3 to end my weekend with a boOmz. Voomz. Oh...that reminds me of Ris Low, our Miss Singapore. I'm sorry to laugh but this vid really brightened up my weekend abit.

Check out the funniest video of 2009.

No comments: