Saturday, August 01, 2009

Tanjoubi Omedeto Otosan!

Doc says to do stuff to distract myself from thinking about work. Been taking some pills to help me sleep better and relax from the anxiety attacks.

I think I need someone to talk to me constantly so that I am always occupied. When left alone, my mind wanders into the work mode subconsciously. Spent yesterday and today with ES. Took my dad out for birthday lunch at the Joaquim Porridge Buffet which was really sucky. Think the chef is suffering from some kind of cooking disorder as well. I remember that I liked the weekday lunch buffet there. 5 of us all agreed that kopitiam mixed veg rice stall tastes better than the $12.80 /pax buffet. Eeeks. Disappointed coz I thought it'll be nice to let them try out something new.

anyways, booked a trip to hokkaido!! woohooo..in 2 wks time. Actually planned to go in Nov but alas, with some changes in my work, I'm not sure if I can still go in Nov.

It might be good distraction for me and I hope I would not need medication to sleep after the trip. Wish me luck!

No comments: