Thursday, August 06, 2009

horrific thurs

No more movies at EW Suntec onegaishimasu.

ES had a meeting at cityhall and took the liberty to book movie tickets at EW suntec. I could make it of coz since I was supposed to meet him anyways.

I scurried off at 6pm on the dot and managed to reach cityhall at 6.25pm. When I reached EW suntec which is really, to me, the end of the other world, it was 6.45pm. I actually walked for 20min to reach there. My soles were hurting from the excessive walking and I was getting irritable coz EW doesn't seem to get nearer as I walked, but the stinging pain in my soles got stronger. My walk there was a movie in itself. A horror movie in fact where I see humongous blisters forming on my feet and ES & EW still nowhere in sight.

My 1st question I posed to ES: Why didn't you book Marina Square GV? We both prefer GV and it's definitely not as kampong location as EW.

He quickly replied that GV marina only had 9.30pm timing which was too late. I stared at him in the eye hard and long before threatening him with,"Dun bluff!". and he immediately laughed and I knew he was lying! You can never bluff LS. Your evilness shines through your eyes.

I don't know why I had to type this really brain racking post at this time of the night. But I really felt the need to shout to everyone out there and hopefully the management of EW to remove Suntec EW so that other bfs have less chances of making similar mistakes.

I officially declare myself PMSal.

No comments: