Friday, August 28, 2009

Friends are necessary bumps in our lives..

Bumped into a few friends whom I haven't seen for a long time. Weird but familiar feeling, bringing back a sense of nostalgia.

First up. I bumped into Jene, my ex OC colleague who happens to be doing a similar portfolio as me now. We exchanged contacts and hope to arrange an exchange session. cool stuff. ha.

Then, my induction mate, wee thong, whom I haven't dinnered with for a long time. Besides being in the same company, we share a common interest, travelling. to more exotic places that is. We met up over ayam penyet dinner at Lucky Plaza. He shared his experience to silkroad and dug some info from me for his upcoming trip to JiuZhaiGou. I bleh about hokkaido and basic updates on work followed. Well, we're not always so lucky to have someone who shares the same travelling interest, not even the ones closest to you. We talked about possible trip to tibet next year. yep, allow me time to save okane.

Just as I was about to leave town, I bumped into Timothy who is now working as a management trainee with Swatch. It was kinda ominous as I remembered the first time he asked me out, it was to Mayday concert. haha. That was a good 5 years ago at least. And tomorrow I'm going for Mayday! heh. He said he wanted to see guan you's drumming skills. Tim's a real good drummer. Hope he's still playing drums.

It was a nice friday for mochi san.

No comments: