Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Swam like a fish

Beginning to enjoy swimming. Maybe it's the new complex that is located in the heart of huge plain fields that enticed me to visit that place so regularly.

The new SSC at anchorvale is so dam cool. They have a few pools in the complex. I huge outdoor adult pool, 2 pools for kiddos, a few long slides, and an indoor pool in case it rains. How cool is that. and it's very new.

There's a macs and 7-11 with a mac's drive thru counter. cools.

making swimming my new exercise regime so that I can tone my upper body as well.

Well, havent really attained my objective as I've been eating non-stop these 2 weeks. It's that time of the month la. Who can help it?! i down bags of chips and simply can't resist popping Pringles into my mouth. Actually anything that's high carbo or starch can do the trick as well. Urgh.

Counting down to my sealy bed and holiday!! woohoo.

1 comment:

Bitch Goddess said...

yr blog made me feel like munching on chips too!