Monday, June 29, 2009

SMAB must meet up soon ya.

Ayu gave me inspiration for this post. Had wanted to blog about it but thanks to my rusty memory, it was tucked nicely, comfortably at the back of my head.


The incident blew up till it came to a point when I thought S.M.A.B would be disbanded. Well, I told myself that it's time to let it all out. Air our grouses or speculations we had to Ahmad. Confront her on some issues which had been bugging SMB but which we did not have the guts to bring up to her.


Lesson 1: Never talk among yourselves. Issues get magnified as everyone starts speculating and concurring with each other.


I thought I'll just 豁出去. My intention was to clarify. As simple as that. The disparity in human characters is unbelieveable. Just a pre-assumption of "I wouldn't do that if I were her lor! so weird right?" will set the mood for gossip.


Oh well, gossip is a general word I allocate to gals' talk. haha. We were "gossiping" coz we aren't sure whether she'll mind us asking her the reasons for what she did. And if things get sensitive, people tend to get emotional. So we held back.


I told Ahmad exactly what we thought and sought her clarifications.


Lesson 2: It's natural to get defensive if it's untrue. Just remember, friends never aim to accuse each other. We try to understand.


It was quite an intense episode as we furiously MSNed. All 4 of us... spoke our minds for the very first time, leaving no room for "benefit of doubt" cases. I felt like a mystery was finally unravelled and we ended off the chat with Ahmad's constant net disconnection.

A perfect script for HK drama.haha.


I was glad that we had a chance to talk like that. It is through such girly, bitchy episodes that we get to know each other people better. Some people just aren't as detail oriented when talking so if you're unsure, ASK, on the spot.


You can be sure we'll be brutally frank with each other now, get angry, quarrel, argue and be chummy again the very next minute.


That's true friendship for you. SMAB 万歳!

No comments: