Sunday, June 21, 2009

Let's all write a will

Complaint of the week:
Get over it. It's over and even if I did contribute to some minor hiccups, it's normal for a person with a certain level of emotional quotient to just turn a blind eye and stop harping on something which no one probably noticed. You cannot expect something spectacular without a glitch when there are last minute arrangements.

Grossed out abit but I'm sure I'll get over it. Sacrifices are needed for a greater purpose as how babu puts it.

Will-writing:
Weekend was spent exercising and spending some time with ES. We swam quite a bit and I'm just back from a jog! sugoi! Too stressed during weekdays to move my butt for anything. besides eating. And oh, ES brought me to this Will Writing Seminar at his club. Yep, ominous huh. haha. But Will Writing is really important. It's pretty interesting to know how unjust the will imposed by the government to a deceased without a will is. That's called an intestate ....will. hahah.. can't remember. That's why we all should have a will.

An interesting point to share. If a couple were to die together in a an accident without wills, how will the law decide who died first? *drum roll*...... They will presume the older spouse died first!! That's mad. Hence, they will distribute the older spouse's estate according to the clauses that his/her spouse is still alive, which can be really unfair. haha. I immediately offered ES a piece of my cake when I heard that. haha. interesting huh.

Buys of the week:
- Honey Dijon Kettle Chips (finally got it! this flavour is always out of stock! everywhere!)
- Post Honey bunches of Oats Strawberry Cereal (I need to use up the milk I bought which is still idling in office for a week now)
- Sphagetti ( hoping to cook my fave aglio olio soon for dinner)
- 5 packs of stayfree overnight cottony soft pads for only 1.95 per pack from guardian! It was a steal.. couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. I get it for 3.20 a pack usually.
- 2 pairs of black shoes from D&C. yeh yeh..new shoes to wear.
- Yakult to help in my digestion
- Korean maggie noodles
- Pokka packet milk tea. not sure whether it's nice...new flavour!

Managed to run my errand finally too. Dragged myself to sony ericsson to service my hangy phone. They like to call it software upgrade. I can never understand why they can't upgrade the software before they sell the phone to me. So dumb dumb dee dee.

Cancelled my facial again and again. I think 3rd time for the month. They probably blacklisted me. Not me. Pls scold my portfolio k. Simply find it a waste of time to squeeze in crowded orchard, go there lie there for 2 hrs doing nothing. I'd rather slack at home.

With that, the start of another gila week ahead. ganbatte mochi san!
gila pics after a gila week.

No comments: