Saturday, June 27, 2009

reviving my nano mission

It was when I was jogging I realised that my 2GB nano is too small..as in memory space. Songs were repetitive and to my horror, the bulk of my songs in it now are english songs. 华文乐坛要がんばって了喔.

Haven't heard a good chinese album for a long long time. Even Jay is getting boring. The exception would be Mayday. They have a new single! heard it on radio...yipppeeee

Currently invading my nano's memory space are mainly:
  • Mr Jason Mraz
  • Mayday
  • Green Day
  • The Fray
  • Jay Chou
  • Transformers OST
  • The All-American-Rejects
  • McFly
  • Theory of a Deadman (a new band I'm listening to!)


  • A mix of Coldplay, Travis, Maroon 5....

Had a good jog despite the heat. Feel less sluggish. Going SBWR tmw! Sungei Buloh Wetlands Reserve! いきまっしょ!

3 comments:

ayu said...

yes buddy, you are right.
i don't hear any good chinese albums nowadays. and i did not even listen to jay's latest album except dao-xiang. haha

but those english songs are damn nice, don't you think so? ahaha
i strongly recommend this band "Death Cab for Cutie".

夏り said...

i dun even like dao xiang.. i only like the typical shuo hao de xin fu ne. hah

really really..okie.. i go d/l.haha. u shld listen to All American Rejects.. punk rock..but not sure if u like it la..haha. The Fray also good! Green day bEST!

ayu said...

don't like punk rock leh but i like green day though. new album quite nice but still prefer the last album. haha

yah i like the fray!