Saturday, June 13, 2009

cosy cosy

Just managed to make my cube as cosy as my old cube. yippee. Some of my colleagues keep a simple fuss free cube decor and they can actually work in there. Wonder how they do it. I can't. I need to work in a cosy environment to make work less cold. I have put up loads of pics and I think my decor stuff is double my work stuff. ha.

Have not had the chance to take any pics but don't think you'll be interested to see coz it's such a small place. Even I also not interested to take pics. grrr.

So gonna foresee my weekend flying by. Tomorrow is Chean's big day. Feel so excited and nervous for her. I hope I perform my assigned duty well as the slideshow coordinator. haha. Do tons of slides at work as well. Maybe it's really my calling in life.

Gonna catch Ghosts of my Girlfriend's Past later. hope it's good! ooohh.. and Terminator Salvation is so dam cool. Love it.

No comments: