Monday, June 22, 2009

the shit that never saw daylight

Spent a quiet sunday roaming around hg mall by myself. Haven't shopped there in a while coz by the time I knock off, the shops would have all closed. I actually enjoy looking at stuff at my own pace and time. Quite therapeutic..hynoptised by all the array of clothes and shoes on display with the word "sale" plastered everywhere.

I started heading towards the toilet coz I felt the need to shit. On my way, this old lady hijacked me by stuffing a stack of receipts into my palm, instructing me to queue up to exchange some lucky draw thingy for her at the customer service counter. She briefly mentioned she exceeded the quota for the day and needed another person's IC for the redemption. I was like errrr.... eyes still fixated at the shoes at the window display. Fine. I guess that has to wait.

She said she would wait for me at the elevator. I stupidly held back my shit to queue up for her.

Gradually, I found her familiar and recalled that she had asked for my NTUC receipts before sometime ago. I think I've got too charitable look..or rather blur look that makes me easy target for people. sigh. Well, my shit never came after the waiting.

Poor shit.

4 cascading sessions down...2 more to go. ganbatte!!!

No comments: