Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Pasta Cafe - Ngee Ann City

Celebrated ES for getting a job! most importantly, something which he likes. That's fortunate in times like these. Well, he waited like almost 3 mths so it's worth the wait? Fingers xx.

Popped by Taka to get something for little Sean Jens...Becca's darling little man u supporter, for his 1st month bb shower this weekend.

~ his smile is angelic!!~

~for the happiness of his parents...~

More pics when I finally meet sean!

Anyways, dined at The Pasta Cafe. We got the early bird promotion as we were there before 7pm. Order 2 main courses and get a starter free. not bad. Spent $38 in all.
~ ES ordered their signature slipper lobster pasta. That's my usual order but I decided to try something different. I still love the tomato cream base sauce. tangy and saucy.~

~ Our mussels in tomato stew. ES loved this though he's usually quite particular about mussels. I find it okay, not a mussel fan~

~ordered this Al dente mushroom, chicken sausage pasta with chilli flakes.Meant to be my dish but ES ate most of it as he liked it better. I walloped the slipper lobster pasta instead.~
I'll be back to try the other interesting pasta..e.g anchovy with spinach pasta... I'll try when I feel adventurous...not likely though.

No comments: