Tuesday, April 14, 2009

my new hairdo

As per chean's request, nothing fantastic and it looks abit more messy than in the pic now after a few washes. haha. But it's really easy to maintain. I just need to experiment with a few scrunches for a more stylo look.

~talking to ES and at the same time trying to MMS him this pic to show him my hair. He screamed quite loudly over the phone. hahaha.Well, he's one of those typical guys who likes long luscious hair but it's my hair so I shall decide. weather is HOT k.~

4 comments:

chean said...

OMG.... hahaha is that our old nj pe tshirt you're wearing????? mine has died long long time ago....

夏り said...

haha...YES. i love it la..comfy but the collar totally out of shape! hahaha. I still wearing my st nicks PE tshirt lor.

Anonymous said...

dats wat i wanna sae..wah lau wat happened 2 yr collar?!?! so out of shape. mine is still ard. n guess wat? i juz got a church fren who is a current student of nj 2 get me da new nj pe tshirt. its so much nicer. now i can go out n pretend 2 be a graduate in say...2007. LOL.
Em

夏り said...

omg..ahahah..i wan one too em!! they're so comfy to wear at home.. love it la..