Sunday, April 12, 2009

tampines1 incident

Call me bias but I would rather believe this incident happened in m'sia, or it's more believeable if it happened across the causeway.

The whole of tampines1 had a temporary cut in water supply for like an hour or so. Yep. the new crowded mall at tampines. 3rd mall in the same area. are they crazy or what. pls build a mall in serangoon or something..tampines is too crowded!c.r.o.w.d.e.d.

The whole salon of chemicaled heads waited forever for the water supply to resume. or it seemed like forever. the mall sent some staff to trolley like 50 bottles of ice mountain mineral water for rinsing and washing of hair. That's like such a waste and really a once in a lifetime experience. It was even chaotic at one point in time where maybe almost all customers needed the rinse all at the same time.

Everything was wrong la like how zhe puts it. It was new mall=more customers, weekend=more people, chemical services were going at 49% off due to a promotion which means they need more staff but they didn't , plus the sudden cut in water supply = chaos.

Me and sharon san spent our whole noon there...nearly whole evening. to be exact, we sat in the salon from 1pm - 7.30pm. sharon san took even longer. 8pm I think.

The only thing lucky about this whole tamp1 incident is that our butts were still intact despite the long hours.

We ended off the long day with a satisfying meal at Seoul Garden minus sharon san's gastric after the meal. Ya. we were starving.

Feedback to Addy Lee about the terrible waiting time and that they accepted too many appointments than they could handle. Coincidentally murphy came so I just had to complain! He just said sorry sorry sorry and immediately whipped out 2 tubes of trial hair gel or hair treatment to appease me. I told him flatly that I dun want it and I didn't feedback coz of the freebies. He tried to distract me by telling me how good the gel is and that he gave it out to every customer. pui.

Having said that, I still like kason's cut. but really, point is, dun promise more than you can deliver. Recruit more staff before accepting more appointments! I really pity the people working there as they were really up to their necks with the number of heads waiting for them. There was virtually no customer service to talk about as well. The cream or gel were left on our locks longer than it should have been. Thanks.

BUT I love my crop. Feel dam cool. literally.

1 comment:

chean said...

ooi, you cut hair ah?? put up pix lah, hahaha and i also wanna see pix of hair kena rinse by bottled water leh.. so funny