Friday, April 03, 2009

人之初性本善

People can change. And there's a cause for celebration if it's for the better.

I witnessed the change and it's really a BIG difference. Big could still be an understatement. Phenomenal? Yep. Phenomenal difference.

From bitter, serious, snide, antagonistic, confrontational, arrogant, to someone as nice as me who loves peace and harmony.

I do not believe in a tooth for a tooth which creates a vicious cycle of neverending vengence. You don't have to pretend. Instead, hold your own umbrella and interact with them as you would to any aquaintance. Be cordial and amicable and they will soften their defence. Probably not immediately but definitely with time.

The power of love can change people. Like DUH. HK dramas and movies tell you great stories of how the power of love can turn a gu wa zai into a guai guai zai.

Used to be skeptical at the phrase 人之初性本善 but I'm beginning to find some truth in it now.

Whatever. I'm happy as a lark.

No comments: