Sunday, April 06, 2008

snailified.

the amount of time i OT is horrifying. wished I was being paid..then I'll be much richer.

okay..compared to my accountant and auditor friends, the hours i clocked extra is nothing. but to me mochi san, is record breaking. i worked till at least 11pm every day for the last 4 days. and even i'm home now this leisurely sunday noon, i'm doing some mega formatting of like 100 graphs.

I wished the report could be done soon...coz there're really other stuff that's awaiting after the report submission..just that i refuse and can't afford to think about them now.

I want to sing karaoke! i want to sleep more...MORE.

saturday was my off day after the incredulously long week. wanted to go ubin to cycle but my body says NO. plan B took place. had durian and watched 2 movies at home with evil shit. this is life...for a very busy person. easily contented with the little slacking time they could afford. forced myself to jog and e.s. was acting like an army commander shouting for me to run faster. I was slow like a snail..

oei..haven u heard...a tired snail is an even slower snail.

crawling back to bed for a quick snooze now..

oyasumi!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

think u are still quite happy even though ur workin hours are long.. tat is good!

夏り said...

hey ah fat..! see u this sunday! heh..super busy really and there are real bitches at work..sigh.