Sunday, April 27, 2008

五月天万岁!

My camera is really lousy! i need a better camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The much awaited concert is over. OVER! haha.. but it was very high la. mayday. but of coz. Though I still complain year after year about the selection of the songs, the concert ambience was unbeatable. everyone was high, dancing and singing out loud. love it.

I know exactly the type of mayday songs I absolutely love. Hence, I'm not oblivious to the change in the type of music they're making. the newer songs are not bad, just different from their first 3 albums. I miss the simplicity of 。。。I love you Bo Bang。。拥抱。。透露志明与春娇。。有你的将来。。憨人。。心中无别人。。明白。。好不好。。mostly are their hokkien songs.. miss these so much but they didn't cover any of these.

guess their songs have to move with the different stages of lives they move into. they're no longer angsty youngsters singing about dreams and love.. some of them are married and the songs they write now reflect their current priorities in life. It's inevitable I know. I know it's harsh but I just have to accept the fact that the more songs they write, the less songs they are able to cover in their concert. urghs. 3 hours is just way too short.

but ashin went really out of tune when he sang 洋葱..haha.. the song is really too high for him! was watching the video i recorded then I realised.

the extended runway and stage was soooo cool!! they should have it in every concert!!! it was so up close n personal!

No comments: