Sunday, April 20, 2008

on the brink of going mad..

was feeling very lousy on friday.. think i can't accept the fate that my life is going to be dominated by work. I want to do other things...i want to knock off on time!

met up with babu for facial yesterday and tried out facial package at beyond beauty. not bad la the service and treatment... been wanting to take up a package long time ago so might as well break my piggy bank on 15 sessions facial package. the exfoliation one was good.. skin felt to bloody smooth after that! some of things we must do once we are over 25... if not, soon we'll look like 40! sad but it's the truth. truth hurts... yes yes.

it's sunday again..haven't done much but glad that at least I had a good rest. even managed to drag my butt out for a 45min jog last night. long time since i jogged butlucky that my stamina didn't deteriorate much.

Really enjoy the adrenaline that exercising brings.

Off to eve's bb birthday! will update with pics...!

No comments: