Saturday, April 12, 2008

beat small people

i need to beat small people! da xiao ren! pls join me in this sacred and meaningful ritual..arigato!

horrible. why are there such bitchified ppl around.zero EQ and keep thinking they got high EQ. 95% pple dun like them and they think they're very popular. ha.ha.ha. thinking they know how to manage ppl...telling me they're giving me chance by not cc.ing the Directors coz they want to teach me how to manage pple..what. are u god?! CC la. i'm just too nice...only know how to tolerate their ridiculous comments making my own blood pressure explode. and now cursing under my breath. I should have CCed everyone and let them know what kind of person you are.. so not encouraging to new staff and taking chance to stamp on them whenever possible.

i've never really cursed anyone in all my previous jobs...they're just the ultimate. think you all are the only busy ones in the whole office??? I'm working late coz of your subquality work!! IDIOTS.

they have really foul mouths always criticising and suaning pple. pathetic, their only hobby i think. I wish they're gone. even Deputy Directors dun talk to us like that. who are u small fry.

come on my friends...i've said it again but I shall say it again...say it together with me! hope the FAT fry gets even FATTER and the UGLY fry becomes even UGLIER.

~disclaimer: mochi san is usually not so vicious...she's a peace-loving person who tries to get along well with everyone. but these 2 grosss creatures have really crossed the line and they deserve it!~

No comments: