Wednesday, April 23, 2008

burnt bun and time...

The weather!!! grossly hot n humid today!! grumbles grumbling grumbled.

MayDay is here... 26 April's the day. maybe i'm too bogged down by thoughts of work. somehow there's no mad rush of excitement. think i need to be plonked down right in front of them in the concert before I can feel their presence.

people who suffer from the work plague are numbed. when will my numbness go off?

was too engrossed in clearning emails and polluted the whole office today with my chao da bread which was overtoasted in the mini oven. the top part looked cancerous. sigh. $1.20 worth....only managed to savour $0.50 i think. money very hard to earn leh.

as if spoiling my fave bun wasn't enough, god sent the her to scream at me today. about stupid micro stuff.. yep. admitted that i deliberately didn't make the changes coz they dun make sense to me. me really got metal teeth la. hate autocracy.

The weird thing was I wasn't the least affected. i was too busy to care about her ridiculous yellings which echoed throughout the whole office. My colleagues asked if I was fine. I told them I'm very busy. haha.. They all know her pattern liao la. People who affect others mood with their bad moods.. pui! mochi san shall not falter.

grouchy stuff aside. looking forward to the settlers' cafe session this sat with chean n gang. supposed to go for the forest adventure thingy but in due consideration for my mayday concert, gotta postpone coz too rush.

yeah...settlers and mayday... wo lai le!

Le Xin is so cuteee~

No comments: