Monday, March 10, 2008

Wanted: Arnotts Raspberry Tartlets.....Found!

** there's something wrong with blogger image upload!! pisssed! mrs kwok, u got same prob?!**

finally................................ i found it! okay..not me, but evil shit found it! told me he had a surprise for moi today. and guess what. he managed to find the Arnotts Raspberry Tartlets !! been searching high and low for it and it seems to have disappeared from the shelves...discontinued. gone. so sad. i had such bad craving that sharon san, junyi san, babu n gang plus of coz e.s. had experienced being dragged to the supermarts, mama shops, 7-11, watsons, pharmacy, liberty...by my super bad craving.



bottomline is... i found it. popped 3 tarts into my mouth (after dinner) and I could hear a sizzle almost immediately.

Presenting to you.... one of my worst craving for the past 2 weeks. Domo Candy Empire!



Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Miss Chew, no neh :P
I don't really like to use blogger uploading tools.

I uploads all my pic to Flickr and then use the html code
img src="http://......xx.xxx..jpg"

I tell you, its so much faster than blogger tools lor. Imagine that even after u finished typing all the codes, blogger haven't even upload your pic yet.

Try flickr! Its so fast! Kwee kwee kwee

夏り said...

but for me blogger image upload quite fast leh... faster than i go upload then copy html.. thats what i;ve been doing recently..sigh.flickr fast meh? i tried and it took super long to upload...i use photobucket..my collection of pics is there.heh

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

LOL! I don't know leh~ I think Flickr will keep the quality of your original pic but blogger always distort my images :(

I used to frequent Photobucket too! Heh, but with Flickr, I can do a customise badge! Should Flickr give me $$ for the ad I'm been helping them to promote? LOLx