Monday, March 24, 2008

Becca's Wedding ~ 22 Mar 2008 ~ KL

back to singapore.. air in KL was really bad and I was sick thru out the trip. lucky already had medication with me and had the privilege of having a doctor around with us during the trip too. ;) ...eh.. not trying to be funny here..a real doc...

Becca looked gorgeous...a stylo bride with a glass of beer in her hands thru out the wedding. it was just so her and so funny n she really loves beer btw. hope I could get most of the pics from the photographer's and chean's camera. didn't have much in mine coz was dancing around most of the time. ha. and my lousy camera dieded on me halfway. sucks! dun blame me for abandoning u k.

but a really unique n fun wedding. first time describing a wedding as FUN! unconventional coz it wasn't those sit down type trying to stuff you with 10 courses. it was free n easy as the couple mixed n mingled freely among the guests and we had a band playing n the dance floor was packed with everyone thoroughly enjoying themselves. so happy for bec n kirby. this is probably the type of wedding she had wanted. lots of laughter, dancing, music n beer. congrats again my dear!!
















No comments: