Monday, March 03, 2008

dream a little dream of me~


Was reading miss chean’s blog about dreams interpretation. Found it really applicable to me as I’m really a dreamer. Not the dreamy dreamer but a literally a person who dreams a lot.

Dreams have become an integral part of my sleep that it would now seem “incomplete” without them….this said with a tinge of sarcasm and regret. My dream statistics have been on the rise and it’s depriving me of a well rested mind for the new day. Somehow my brain feels tired even after a long long sleep.

And I tried out some of those online dream interpretation guides, typed in the words I could connect to the dreams. Not many returns. My dreams are too weird.

I typed in “pyjamas”. Nil return. Who dreams of pyjamas?! I dreamt of meeting Becca and Chean at Macs for breakfast in pyjamas and I thought we were all very novel to be wearing the same stuff to macs. LOL. This dream came up the night before I was suppose to meet them for breakfast at Macs.

I typed in “dentist”. Coz there was this period where I made several trips to my handsamu dentist to get my tooth fixed. So I dreamt that after the dental treatment, I got up to go home and found myself in my grandma’s house. ?!

Dentist
To dream that you are at the dentist, signifies periodic doubt over the sincerity and honor of some person. You may have some anxiety or fear of pain, but in the long run it will be for your own good.
To dream that the dentist working on somebody else's teeth, signifies that you will be shocked by scandal near you.

...I figure that the interpretations doesn’t really apply to me since I tend to dream of stuff that are really happening. Just that in my dreams, the events took place in weird settings, attire……

One of the recurring nightmarish dreams I've had was dreaming of a crashing lift crashing all the way beyond ground level. I could still remember the feeling of my heart jumping right out of my mouth as I screamed till I was hoarse. *shudders*

Elevator
To dream that the elevator is out of order or that it is not letting you off, symbolizes that your emotions have gotten out of control.

To dream that an elevator is falling out of control, refers to your fears of letting go. You may also be expressing your desire to give up and escape from some demanding situation. If the elevator stops just right before it crashes, then it indicates that if you hang on long enough, everything will turn out all fine in the end.

.....Haven’t had the elevator dream in awhile. Could symbolize I’m finding peace with the current state of things? Anyway, it’s good to know that I'm distancing myself from insanity.

Come to think of it, the content of my dreams recently are veering towards the comical category. They’ve become precious conversational topics with my family and friends and are of great entertainment value at times. well, not all the time coz most of the time i get the duh look when they hear of my ridiculous dreams.

Finally, something positive.

1 comment:

cheanderella said...

harlow, nice pix of sharon.. dreams aiyah the interpretation just for fun, cannot be taken seriously, if not will go crazy