Thursday, March 13, 2008

pong pong hair

bunned up my hair today coz getting abit long n thick n unmanageable. enjoyed a few moments of being curly hair goldilocks when Ilet it down after 13 hours of work...13 hours. horrrrigible! stop working so hard mochi san!

anyway, concluded that I shldn't perm my hair. super pong3 and look like siao char bor. Reminds me of long time ago when I was staying at my old house, got this siao char bor always loitoring at my void deck so i was super scared whenever I had to wait for the school bus alone. I recognise her by her big pong pong curly oily hair (see below).

Photobucket

Photobucket

enuff of hairrrr.... weather's been goading me to wake up late...i've been so zapped out of energy recently that every day no matter how much i sleep..i still feel tired. eh wait..hasn't that always been the case ah?! ya! but now it's getting worse la.... worse worse worse.. i wake up with a neck ache n back ache...and everywhere ache.

No comments: