Saturday, March 15, 2008

rattling....starto!

first time I OT till so late! record breaking mochi! haha. 12am.!! omg!

Makes me feel that i'm very diligent. ahem. not used to that leh. but really really very tiring. reached home at 1 plus and almost konked out on my sofa while drying my hair.. no energy to even wash my hair properly...just chope chope anyhow to get it over and done with. really wanted to watch the dicey business repeat at 2am...but..ZZZzz

i'm too attached to this thing called sleep. just 1 day of deprivation my body would need like the next few days to recuperate from the shock. yep...so i'm pretty lethargic now.

spent a day slacking with evil shit at home...watched Green Mile by Tom Hanks and some youtube videos. couldnt bring myself anywhere far.. we both hate to go town during the weekends unless we have errands to run. The suntec jam was crazy during the IT show and I was one the victim who was heading for Marina Sq.

the week zooms by when you're busy. have not much recollection of what i've done except meetings, minutes and SQA. In short, W.O.R.K.

bought a new beeping alarm clock today and I'm glad I won't be suffering heart attacks in the mornings anymore. the beeping sound is soothing and pleasant to the ears. my ex clock was the bell ring type and despite me pasting a sponge over the sound source, the ringing sound was still deafening. hope my new friend won't be too soothing till it'll put me back to sleep again..

as if not busy enough, i got assigned to be usher for the coming Land Transport Excellence Awards this tuesday evening. ahhh. why me?! Ritz Carlton somemore... rushed out to get a suitable dress for the occasion..love this nice dress and very cheap somemoreee.. heh. gg to be so underdressed coz the dress code is GOWN for ladies. madness... no way i'm buying a royal gown for a 1 time wear... at least i''m sure i'll wear this piece more often.


chk out this funny video! esp the monkey...so cute!


No comments: