Monday, October 01, 2007

weird connections

dunno we pay the conservancy charges for what..the town council is so not doing their job.. the ceiling of my corridor has been leaking since last year and till now I'm still emailing them about it. waste my time... with my parents nagging in the background, i typed another email to them with much disgust and irritation at them and also just to shut my parents up. They've been nagging at me for not asking the Aedes Inspector to check on the leaking ceiling the other day. let me put it clearer... mosquito vs. leaking ceiling... tell me where's the connection. so I figured out a way it could be connected to mosquitoes...


Hi,

Address: xxx


If you could check your records, I've been calling/emailing the town council on several occasions since last year and beginning this year regarding the leaking of the ceiling at my corridor. I am surprised that I am still here typing this email almost a year later waiting patiently for your assistance on this matter.

Through the waiting and the recent rain, the leaking has become worse. I spoke to your officer a few times and he mentioned he has sent a guy to check but there was no followup after that. That was like at least 5 months ago??

Although I do agree that the leaking is not life threatening in any way, it looks unsightly and I do not know if it'll
lead to environmental issues like breeding of mosquitoes.

Please do assist urgently as my dad couldn't believe that no action has been taken and thought that I haven't been doing my job by informing you on this matter.

I am very disappointed at the efficiency of the council. Please contact me at 96939515 if you have decided on any course of action to resolve the problem I've mentioned.

Regards,
azukimochi

No comments: