Wednesday, October 17, 2007

cartoon-ING

I just signed up for a cartooning course! Only 4 lessons organized by my company’s staff club..the cartoonist is from comixguru.. err..dunno what’s that also la. Anyway, it has always been my childhood dream to learn cartooning but never had the motivation to borrow books and self study.

Sometimes, I think I’ve made the wrong academic choices man. Should have studied like arts and graphic or something.. now so old liao then spend extra time and money learning macromedia flash, photoshop and then cartooning.

Erm.. then again, can’t dismiss the fact that interest is one thing and having a flair in your interest is another. So taking them as a recreational activity might not be so wrong afterall in my case.

Hopefully can upload some of my cartoons soon!

Involved in the Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) opening cum Charity Walk A Jog this sunday. It better be fun lor. Imagine having to drag my energy deprived body to office by 7.30am…on a supposed-to-be-lazy Sunday morning.. can’t imagine. The event will end only at 2-3pm..

Caught sight of the Orchard underpass wallpaper for the KPE teaser..looks pretty cool!

No comments: