Thursday, September 27, 2007

shopping is therapeutic

look at the weather.. it's like waving me towards the direction of the clinic, inducing me to get an mC n stay home to enjoy my day n be happy. i relented.
somehow feel like i must fully make use of my benefits as an employee. got MC..take lor..though it's not totally FOC but no reason to deprive myself of that craving to slack. my dad has been scolding me lazy for the whole morning, using all the possible phrases, languages n dialects he knew. yep.. and i remained silent throughout.. = consent. heh. anyway! i AM mc-ing for a reason also.. happens that the inspector for aedes mosquitoes are coming today in the afternoon and my dad wants me to stay home to welcome him. so yep. waiting right now.

watched chuck n larry yesterday and didn't really like it. it's like funny but not the type of humour i really like. quite idiotic,crude n sexual.. kirai yo. romantic witty humour is more for me.

looking towards a reorg of my division since my deputy director is leaving soon.. hope it'll bring a dash of freshness and revamp the culture of my division.. 2nd Oct..i'll have the updates then.. coming sooN!

been spending money like nobody's biz..i must be thinking i'm dripping gold bars with each step i take... wake up mochi!!! sigh

buddy ng! i can hi5 with you...besides my lappy, my sports shoes... my most recent splurge was on 2 dresses, 4 tops from This Fashion... amounting to $150..shopping done within 1 and a half hours during my lunch. I can't help but to give myself a pat on my own back for my material quest. but this fashion really got nice stuff once in a blue moon..so it's good to pop by once in a while.

then next week got wedding dinner to attend...another outflow.. dg's bday round the corner... gotta restock on my contacts lenses soon also.... and the list continues.

No comments: