Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I love TCC~

i'm a macromedia flash expert now! haha.. ya..like real mochi san. I kowtow to all those animation professionals out there... animations is really way out of my league!!

the 2 days course proved that flash is just not my cup of tea.. haha. interesting la...but i've forgotten like 80% of what i've learnt.. -_-

besides the sucky tea breaks there.. imagine..pathetically puny gross siew mais (1 per pax only..not enuff to go round pls) and khong Guan plain crackers... for morning and noon tea respectively... how much worse can tea breaks get. sigh...

had dinner @ TCC.. both me n naz concluded that we really liked the food in TCC. I ordered the mushroom bites... which was dam oishii.. and some spice chicken thingy.. naz's seafood aglio olio wasn't too bad too. the shocker came when we ordered the cake... the guy asked if we wld like a scoop of icecream to go with the cake.. so we ordered since naz decided that I wasn't going to eat much of the choc cake plus it was only $1.50 and like who would mind a scoop of ice-cream..?!

.. and as we ate it..the taste started getting familiar... naz said it tasted like magnolia ice-cream.. i insisted that TCC wldnt serve magnolia.... and i was like dead sure. so we asked the waiter and yep. it wasn't magnolia.... but marigold. we were close la.ha.

TCC serves marigold ice-cream!! omg... just ruined my beautiful impression of them....sigh.. all good things come to an end...

but the service there is really good...smiley and prompt staff.. so guess i'll just have to get marigold out of my mind... I love TCC!

~Mrs Kuo...really gotta take my hats off ur culinary skills... u really love to cook and can cook... ur charlotte cake looks dam pro...droolz!!~

1 comment:

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

I saw my name! I saw my name! Aiyay, 嫁為人妻了嘛~ Must 綁住老公的心先從他的胃開始! Muahaha