Tuesday, September 11, 2007

the truth about motion sickness

people who suffers from motion sickness are those who have a good sense of balance..or equilibrium.

can't remember where I heard from..either radio or tv. but find it quite true! I do think i have a good sense of balance. hardly need to stand near railings or hold onto railings in trains... and i can stand on 1 leg without much prob...able to walk on narrow beams without swaying about too drastically.....

yep..i suffer from bad motion sickness...seasick is the worst motion sickness for me..then comes airsickness... bus n car not so..unless i take my auntie's car...she jerks way too much..



been a busy week as usual..praying for the weekend to come..went prawning on sunday again.. ha.. actually enjoying it..really takes some skill n practise.. but still found it too cruel to eat those prawns I fished..soI shall just eat the prawns my mum buys.



check out 2 the largest prawns we caught!!

oopps..and the overdue bowling pics... n DnD


No comments: