Wednesday, September 12, 2007

i felt the earth move...

I felt the tremors of the quake! omg! yes..suaku me speaking. was makaning at bugis coffeeshop when i felt like i was floating and giddy. i thought it was the lime juice which i was drinking. and just as i was bloggin about motion sickness in my last post... yep..for a person who has a GREAT sense of balance.. this tremor really did it. i was motion sick.

saw the news and was recorded a 7.9 scale earthquake in West Sumatra... 7.9! can imagine the damage... can't help but always feel lucky that I live in Singapore.

and i bumped into an old St Nicks classmate..Wee May! haha.. i was at the prudential booth coz naz wanted to look for his agent... and Wee May happened to be working as an agent as well.. caught up for awhile and off she was selling her products to other customers.. she still looks very much the same except she's became prettier and super talkative now! yep..she used to be so timid, shy n quiet...ahmad, babu n maria would know la.

The world is just too small.

Anyway, just busted my bling blings on mooncakes!! Bought a box for my grandma and naz’s family.. hopefully it’s nice! The hotels came our company to promote mooncakes...20% discount ne..but didn’t buy the goodwood park D24 durian snow skin one coz can only keep for 3days! So…

Had a relief kickboxing instructor yesterday..and he’s so super funny. Comedian la him. His looks remind me of those malay dramas, the bad guys with floppy oily hair on riding a scrambler and with a parang in his hand…ready to biah water.

He was more like doing cheerleading than KB.. doing war-cries at the top of his lungs as he executes each boxing move. You know those sound effects you hear from boxers. Can’t believe we all got influenced by his goading and I actually did a “wa.oah!” pretty loudly. I was stunned.

Then, he imitated our girly moves when we were boxing and it was just hilarious. exaggerated is his middle name!

I was laughing through out the whole session and it was nice for a change. But can’t imagine having him as my instructor coz can imagine his jokes will more or less become stale.He made us kick so much that I nearly suffered from a leg cramp lor..

Still prefer my female instructor.. Juliana.. please come back next week!

No comments: