Tuesday, September 04, 2007

we are the champs..

beginning to like my work environment a little more.. love the accessibility of my workplace.. abit more familiar with my job scope so less blur...know more pple so easier to chase for stuff... i like how i can prioritise my work... it's crazy but i do like the writing part of my job...

beginning to like this phase of my life more.. might be the company i'm enjoying.. my group of gal frens... some newfound friends....my bf... the interaction with my family....my kickboxing lessons... my tv shows...

aiya..enuff of these sniff sniff emo crap mochi! brrrr.

Just back from my group's annual bowling tournament! and my team was the champ!! yoohhooo..haha.. i bowled extremely well today...keke. dunno why..considering i'm supposed to be sick with blocked nose, blocked ears.... okay la..the credit goes to this guy in my team who strike almost all the way... heh. fun fun event la..

dinner was arranged at the Gayathri Restaurant.... and there was just too much food leftover...not that it wasn't nice..but we over ordered.. my colleagues dabao like 2 big plastic bags worth of food home... btw..the food was great and the amount i ate was way too much for someone who's sick..urgh.

diet...diet.. is my daily resolution which never came true.

it's wednesday tomorrow.. !!

No comments: