Saturday, September 22, 2007

no reservations

No reservations was such a touching show…loved the way they crafted the relationship between Catherine and the little girl..

Gotta take a break from all the typing and sending of emails.. if you want me to give you 1 word off hand now. I’ll spit out “Innovation!” without hesitation. Yep.. as an ambassador, I’ll have to say public service do emphasize a lot on promoting innovation and motivating staff to innovate to value add to the services we provide. The cause of my busy days… and also the reason why I’m gainfully employed at the moment.

Went gym alone during lunch today coz my colleagues suddenly felt lazy. Hoping not to sound too much like a health freak, exercising has become part of my life now. I do feel uneasy or lethargic if I haven’t been jogging.

A bit antisocial it may sound, but I do prefer to go gym alone. no need to wait for ppl, finish workout then go buy my lunch from tekka market.. snuggle at my workstation to eat my vegetarian beehoon. Listen to my mp3. Really enjoyable…rather than squeezing with the crowd at kopitiams or dining at some fancy place.

One of my colleague asked me if I’m going lunch, I told her outright that I’m going gym. Though she’s lunching alone, but I made no offer to skip my gym and go with her. Was just thinking that if it was me say few years ago, I would have obliged her coz paiseh. Nowadays I can’t really be bothered.. I do what makes me happy! Happy-ING! Applying what mayday taught me. Heh.

Meeting dg tonight!! He was in Perth for his grad ceremony for a week…went to fetch him from the airport and only when I saw him, I knew that I really missed him so much. Musssshy! But yes.. I did.. ^_^


The choc dg got for moi.. so sweeeet! He said it was from a choc factory they visited… wondering how long I can keep it.. too pretty to devour it. But also curious as to whether it taste as good as it looks!

No comments: