Tuesday, June 26, 2007

welcome me back~**

yo yo...ただいま!! i'm back!

お帰りなさい 夏り!!(^_^)v

happy to back coz i totally miss singapore's food. so so SUPER DUPER miss. abit exaggerated maybe but turkish food is REALLY not my cup tea, nor coffee, nor coke, nor milkshake.... and the list goes on.

suffering from abit of adjustment problems here..busy adjusting back to the super oishii food, my super comfy bed and super exciting drama serials. as what sharon san said, she's really a true and true traveller unlike me. oh wait, i'm not even fit to be named anything close to a traveller. i admit i'm a tourist. heh

ssshhh..don't tell other people ah... i'm starting work tomorrow le! seems like been a long time. haha.

will keep everyone updated.. meantime, ganbatte!

by the way, cappadocia's a beautiful place...and so is ephesus... and cotton castle...
a preview of my pics first.. heh.. haven't gotten some of the pics from sharon san's camera..sigh..my useless cam goes out of battery like how often we blink our eyes.

::: rock formations at cappadocia:::

::: the famous fairy chimneys..looks like they're really emitting smoke huh. hehe:::

No comments: