Thursday, June 14, 2007

everything i do..i do it for you~

i find guys who are passionate about whatever they're doing very attractive. whether it's everyday in their profession, or just spending a couple of minutes changing a light bulb, playing his drums/guitar/piano with absolute confidence... strictly for drums/guitar/piano coz they're my fave instruments, i don't find a guy playing angklung or erhu very attractive, regardless how serious they are.

saw my 认真帅哥 dentist just now...Dr Foong. I actually bothered to go and dig out his namecard to check his name today. For like 20 years i've never addressed him whenever I see him. Always too attracted by his masked up face to remember to do anything. Today, I took the opportunity to address him proper. Never knows, touch wood la.. Life is short, we should do whatever we feel like doing now. Procrastination might lead to regrets later. Dr Foong, Dr Foong!

He's got white hair now but he still sounds very young with his laidback way of speaking. so friendly yet every part of him oozes the word confidence. I'm in love with him! haha. but so sad that i have to greet him with cavities, chipped tooth, if not, chipped fillings. spent a whooping $60 today.

he told me that everyone has got different types of bacteria in our mouth. it's just too bad that the bacteria in my mouth breeds more chances for decay and my saliva doesn't produce enough good bacteria to combat this. sighz. what a sad toothless life I have. For Dr Foong, i've decided to try extra hard to keep bacteria from attacking my teeth. i'm going to buy mouthwash and dental floss now!!

No comments: