Wednesday, June 13, 2007

care leh feh

came across this 复活MV sang by 林宇中 & 金沙。。。。。and I wonder what 洪 俊杨 is doing inside the MV. he's just an extra! a.k.a removing him would make 0 difference to the MV. maybe he's yuzhong's friend? trying to gain publicity through him? sad that he's not really eye candy, if not i wouldn't really mind. like if they put 金城武 or something it would have been really welcomed. heh.. 同人不同命啦。

anyway, the MV really sucks.. lousy and come to think of it, wasted to put 金城武 in it also.


LTA just called and they told me one of the perks working with them is that i'll get $100 worth of MRT and bus rides each month through scanning my staff pass with will act as my ezylink also. not bad huh..heh..can save on my transport!

congrats Ayu and watashi on our new jobs! hope it'll be a fresh start..ganbarimassho!

No comments: