Wednesday, March 30, 2011

garlic on the go!

No more manually mincing garlic... no more yucky lingering garlic smell on my fingers... no more huge bags of garlic rotting in the fridge..

Tada... found this in the mart...dam cool...can keep for like 1 year in fridge. I can now scoop as much garlic as I want for frying my fave aglio olio...with min hassle! woohoo.. who wants to eat...I'm more willing to cook now..

Spending a lazy day to recuperate from the busy weeks.. packing my cupboard, enjoying lunch with otosan, listening to their naggings, sleeping all I need, doing my online errands...

47 more days. I hope my comp don't conk out on me. I on my comp today and realised the comp clock dated itself to Feb 2006.... the slow clock problem is getting worse. Some webpages couldn't display and popped up this error message due to this problem.

Weird... see how long it'll last. Weather too hot to think of fixing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have thicker human hair wigs than one pack. I have a good amount of hair with an average to small size head. At first the bundles do look as full but after you co wash it the hair bundles uk and it is soft. I also colored it and it is still soft and its natural looking. I've gotten so many compliments and I even referred hair bundles asking me where I purchased the hair from. It is soft and manageable and I feel I can do anything with it. It definitely holds lace wigs uk is flowy with a natural look.