Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Down 1

My favourite seat on the double deck. I call it the VIP seat with unblocked, first-hand view of the traffic situation. Relaxed.

That's how I feel. The incredible sense of achievement from completing a inhumane project that spanned more than 3 months. Well, this is not the worst I've been through but it's still bad.

Developing the storyboard for an e-learning courseware is no joke my friends. The rounds of reviews, error spotting, scanning every single ppt and making sure the content flow works.... IS NO JOKE. I'm done and pls no more of such brain draining stuff for the next 2 years...at least. Sometimes, I am amazed at my luck to kena such shit.

So I'm happy now. It's thurs peeps. I can say with affirmation that counting down to the weekend is the hobby of all working peeps.

2 more days to weekend and 70 more days to SMAB grand tour.

1 comment:

ayu said...

well buddy, at least its gonna add a real good value into your work portfolio. all worth it!