Saturday, March 19, 2011

Are you A or B? or AB?

~ Can u guess what maria, siti and babu had for dinner?~

We all have different facets to our character. When and which facet comes out stronger depends on a whole pack of factors. The situation, the people we are with, the place and the time.

There are 2 shirleys in my division so irritant jo distinguish us by shouting across the cubicles "bimbo shirley" when she wants to talk to me. Maybe coz they all THINK they are smarter and cooler than me, so I appear the most bimbotic among them. haha.

But if I were to tell this to my other groups of friends, they'll think like.. "what...bimbo? you're not bimbo lor." coz there're more crazy bimbotic people in the group.haha. simple as that. It's relative. So we don't need to take nicknames too seriously...like seriously.

ES will probably see the the different facets of me coz of the time we spend together and the closeness of our relationship. Sharon san will have a total different assessment of me being my bestest friend. And I'll chameleon into something else when I'm with SMAB.

It doesn't mean we are not genuine or not behaving like us. Group dynamics coax different facets out of us, making the dominating facet in each different relationship different. That's the secret to how we can get along with different groups of people.

Despite the amazing capability to moth into different selves, we somehow still retain that unique flavour in our characters that's common to all.

The versatility should not be abused though.

No comments: