Saturday, October 02, 2010

Still

Things can only get better. I am believing and I'm sure it will happen. We'll not give up though knowing the journey ahead is gonna be littered with challenges. We'll hang on, motivated by the great battle you've put up so far.

Don't procrastinate in saying " I love you" to your loved ones, give them a hug if you are shy, they can feel it. Buy the food they like and just call at any time of the day to ask how they are doing. Stop grumbling about frivolous and inmaterial stuff and being self-centred. Take care of them just like how they have spent their lifetime, unconditionally loving and protecting you.. even when they are physically unable to do, they'll still be wishing you well in their hearts.

The air feels so still and my heart feels so heavy. I hope this feeling goes away soon.


No comments: