Monday, October 25, 2010

Despicable ME

I got a queue number for BTO. Beginner's luck?

Ha. But yup. All the planning and anticipation brought my hopes high and with the sudden turn of events, I would be lying if I said I am not affected at all.

ES sounded indifferent and wasn't the least bit excited. It was as if a rock was tied to my heart and sank it deeper.

At the same time, I understand why he's behaving this way and the worst part is I know I should not and cannot blame him. Despicable as it is, it is always comforting to be able to put the cause of the problem on something or someone else.

So now, I can only grab and throttle myself, praying for a miracle.

1 comment:

ayu said...

buddy ganbatte.

you're not evil or despicable by thinking or behaving like that. it's just situation induced. need time to get through this tough patch. take care...